Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Garden Party

Isabel came by the showroom with her mom on a Saturday afternoon and I instantly got excited to do her wedding. She wanted a lace gown that made her look tall, next to her towering fiancee Andrew. I recommended a simple halter top neckline and a frothy gathered skirt to complement her small frame. We used this lovely lace to go with the 'romantic' and 'floral' theme of the entire wedding.

The match the garden themed bridal gown, Isabel and I agreed upon using different shades of fuschia and purple for the bridal entourage. Her bridesmaids where in soft, fuschia asymmetrical dresses that had a lot of draping detail at the shoulder and waist. The secondary sponsors were in a slightly lighter violet that reminded me of purple sugar on cupcakes..The maids of honor looked elegant in their deep purple tube gowns that were draped with tulle and chiffon.

Here are some pictures I grabbed from the facebook albums of Isabel's friends (sorry guys.. :P just email me if you want them taken down)
This part always makes me cryThe lovely maids of honor, bridesmaids and flower girlsThe first kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment